Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rant

Can I just say it really sucks to have people annoy me. You think they are all fun and your friend, and then you just get burned out on them. I know I get burned out on people quite easily, there are only a few people I have never gotten burned out on. Not including my family.

There is one person that keeps annoying me, and that could be remedied if they would just leave me alone for a few weeks, but they persistently keep trying to get in contact and hang out with me. Here is how it all started. I was having a day where I really just wanted to spend the day with myself, and decided doing homework all day would be a good way to spend it with just myself and be productive at the same time. So I wake up, read my scriptures and pray. I make myself some french toast, and watch an episode of What Not to Wear. Then I decide its time to get down to business, and I pull out my Educational Psychology homework-I really want to get a good grade in this class(well every class really) so I sit down with the quiz I have to do, and diligently go to work trying to find the answers in my book(its open book of course I wouldn't cheat =]). Earlier I got a text from this certain person asking me what I wanted to do that day(they had already assumed I was going to hang out with them-that was the first strike) and I texted them back saying I couldn't hang out because I had homework all day. I thought okay good I have the whole day to myself now, this is good. So I am trying to read for my quiz, when there comes a knock at the door. This certain person just walks in and sits down on my couch, where I have all my homework spread out mind you, and drops all my books on the floor so they can sit- I'm already a little peeved. They sit down and just make themselves at home. I have Food network on TV in the background noise(its weird but I can concentrate better with the TV than with silence. So this person is sitting there, I had already told them I was super busy with homework and I was going to have to do it all day, and they ask me when the last time I ate was.. trying to get me to go somewhere to eat with them. I told them I had just eaten an hour ago, and that I had a lot of homework I can't be distracted. So they take the remote and start flipping through the channels... I really hate it when people do that, I can't focus. So I told them to change it back. And I took the remote away. So I just ignore them hoping they will get the message and leave so I can concentrate, but no, they just sit there, and worse... they fall asleep on my couch. This peeves me to no end. Thankfully my roommate needed some help picking out an outfit for her class, so I went up to help her and just stayed up there because I needed to calm down.

The next time was a few days later when they did the same thing. This time I was writing an email to Lisa who I really only hear from about 4 times a year. The emails I send her are very important to me, and it is important that I can focus and include everything that had gone on since the last time she emailed me. And to let her know how I am doing, it is stupid(and probably crazy) but its like I am actually talking to her when I am writing the emails and I don't like to be interrupted. So they just sat there again, not having anything to say, just annoying me because I felt they were invading my personal time/space with someone I really care about, and miss like crazy. So thankfully they left before I went crazy. But was also considerably more annoyed by them.

Monday, we meet a group at the park and this person is there. The story is too long and I am too tired to give details, but they were just being obnoxious and trying to get attention and it was just annoying me to no end!

Friday they apparently came over on two separate occasions while I was taking a nap. My roommate was the only one downstairs at the time, and she hates this person, so she didn't answer the door. Thank goodness, I was taking a nap anyway so I dodged that bullet...

I'm just SO SICK of this person, and at current time, there is no reconciliation that can be made, I am so turned off and just done with this person, they also hold no benefit for me, and that sounds *witchy* to say but its true.

Anyway, that is my rant, I cannot wait to get to Utah!!!

/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment