Sunday, October 3, 2010

So I've been thinking..

About this charm bracelet Lisa gave me before she left.. it is so beautiful and one of the most precious pieces of jewelry I have ever been given. When I was first given the bracelet I didn't want to ever add more charms to it because I thought it would take away from the bracelet's "specialness" but I realize now that I think she would want me to fill it with charms that really mean something to me. So I have found 2 charms that I really want and will hopefully get very soon! I love them I can't wait to add them to my "A" and then show Lisa when she gets back IN LESS THAN A YEAR!!!!.. here they are! :) the first one had a dangle that says "music fills my heart" and the other one is the "texas state charm" I want them to be mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment