Wednesday, November 24, 2010
TURKEY DAY!!!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving time in Texas has seemed to fly away from me this year. I can't believe we are almost rolling into 2011! So much has happened even in the past month to fill a year. But I think I will keep this post to thankfulness... a lot of what has gone on is so personal. I am very thankful for family even though lately most of them have done nothing but get on my nerves. I always have my brother his wonderful wife and my niece to hang out with when the ppl I live with drive me nuts. Ive been doing a few things with just my brother and his family this year and I like it we are gonna have to do it much more often. We went to the Ren. Fest this year just us 3 and it was so amazing! I loved it, such an amazing day! Then Monday we went to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, its just fun being dorky and silly. I'm thankful for all the people in my life that have helped me become the person I am. I'm grateful to be LDS to know about life and what comes after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment