Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Times

Today actually started out nasty. It all began last night, I had the worst headache and didn't think I needed to take anything for it because I thought it was just from exhaustion, so I went to bed. I woke up with a splitting headache! I was sick to my stomach, and my head was just pulsing, I knew it was the beginning of a migraine, so I took some Excedrin and tried to go back to bed, thankfully I have a really good friend in my first class, and we don't really have to take notes in the first place. So I slept until about 10. I felt much better when I woke up, not just because I didn't have a headache anymore either.

While I was sleeping, I had a very happy dream. From what I can remember of it, we were going to a party. It was at the Ninow's old house and we came in the back. Anyway, it was a welcome back party... they were throwing themselves(somehow that made sense in my head!) And as soon as I realized that I was searching for Lisa. I kept seeing the back of her head(which her hair was now brunette) and could never quite catch her, but we finally saw each other, and when we did, it was the whole cliche running in slow motion to the other person. I hugged her, she hugged me back, and said "not letting go, not letting go, not letting go!!!" after we finally let go haha, we just smiled and I woke up. I felt so peaceful. I think my mind is finally accepting they are coming back. I can't believe it is so soon though. I can't believe I will be only 4 hours away when she does come back.

In other news, I miss my family. I miss my niece, my dog, my sisters, my brothers, my parents (in that order haha jk). I can't wait to be home again. But I want to do well this semester, so far so good, A's in all of them right now! haha at least we are almost 3 weeks into the semester! almost a 1/4 of the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment