It has been an intense past few days, but amazing. My sweet, mellow little nephew got here this week. He is the cutest little guy! It has been fun to spend time with him and my niece. The other night I had both of them asleep on me- best thing ever!
As always it has been interesting with boys. Getting home so late from being over at my brother and sister's and of course getting on facebook has made for some interesting conversations with a certain boy. Last night we started talking about Tumbelina and "let me be your wings" moving onto one of his favorite songs "I see the light" then we started having a love song battle- sharing our favorite love songs with each other it was a little funny. Eventually we were teasing each other enough that we needed a stink eye emoticon- and there wasn't one so we had to make one up- (^*) the official stink eye emoticon! Anyhow, it was a hilarious conversation and now I can't get "Two is better than one" and "I see the light" out of my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment