Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Remembering the Good things in Life.

So much has changed since my last post. So much that is so personal and close to my heart it will have to be shared at another time...

Right now I am trying to focus on the happy things in my life. I am going to school and only have 1 year left before I graduate. I will be a truly independent person then.. scary but good. I have an incredibly loving family who supports me through thick and thin. I have a father who teaches me motivation by his immense hard work to get to where he is and to be able to provide our family the luxury we live in now. I have a loving mother who teaches me humility and has gone through more than I can imagine, and learns from it, better than any other person I know. I have a brother who is the biggest teddy bear a girl could ask for and teaches me every day that quiet can be good too. I have another brother who teaches me kindness every time he scoops his daughter in his arms and gives her a kiss. I have a sister who teaches me love for every single person good or bad. I have a sister-in-law who teaches me charity for every living thing. I have a niece who teaches me wonder and excitement every time she experiences something new, its like I am too. I have a best friend who teaches me forgiveness even when it seems unforgivable. I have a mentor that teaches me, even over 2000 miles away, that a testimony is your greatest weapon against Satan and his evil plan. I have a Savior who died for me, and knows my every sorrow, tear, and lonely pang within my heart.

I am grateful for those who love me. I am grateful to be a member of a Church that encourages me to become the best I can be, to become like my Savior. I love my family, I love my friends, and all who have helped me become who I am today. Thank you for being a "good thing" in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment