Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

Dont you hate those times when you think, I could/would not like a certain person, but then you spend time with them and talk to them and its like dang I like you.

Yeah me too. I hate all the pressure up here to get married, to find the one person you will share forever with. Like if you don't you literally fail at life, so you better find them.

I also hate it when someone who didn't like a person at all, suddenly decides they like said person. And how said person also thinks they should have first dibs... get a life sweetheart- I will fight you.

The worst is when you and the person you like talk about how he thinks no one could ever like him, "like that" and you, the person who likes him is standing right in front of his face. Also not being able to sleep because of that boy and trying to find a good time to tell him because that is the only way to "fix" your relationship... or should I say friendship... if we can even call it that. but you would think that someone who told you things from his heart, that he hasn't told other people would be your friend.

Not being able to sleep... that is an added bonus. But I will not give up on this boy- I just feel like I should keep going.

2 comments:

  1. TELL HIM!!! He's yours!! Forget the pressures of marriage and just have fun and say hey boy I like you, you make me feel happy, you make me laugh like a giddy little girl! Just do it!!! Throw the weird rules out your dorm window and do it! and so what if some else likes him he doesnt have a ring on his left hand yet! fair game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAA I love you sister, believe me the telling process is in full force... getting him alone... that is the problem.

    ReplyDelete