Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dear boy,

Really now, can we get real for a minute...

First of all, stop playing the flirting game. I liked you- past tense- you didnt like me back, we decided to be friends. JUST FRIENDS DONT FLIRT! Quit throwing the pillows at me to get me to start a fight with you. Quit asking me to pull you up off the floor. Quit directing the conversation just at me when there are multiple other people in the room. Be my friend- or be my boyfriend, there is no middle ground I don't play that game.

If you are going to be shallow and like my best friend, take her she is all yours- ps high maintenance doesn't begin to explain it.

If is sound angry, it's because I am. I cannot tell you how freaking tired I am of this stupid game! I am tired of boys only being friends with me, what the heck am I doing wrong? I hate hate hate hate hate all of you!

When you finally realize who the person you like really is, let me know... maybe I'll help...

No comments:

Post a Comment