Well I am back in Texas and I wish I could say I am excited, but I wish I was in Rexburg of all places right now. At least some of my friends are back there. At least my friends there would have changed the channel at the first inappropriate comment uttered on TV, instead I am stuck here with my family as they just laugh at what is being said... even when I ask, politely, for them to change the channel, on 2 separate occasions, giving my mom plenty of time to change it- and she just laughs telling me "its funny" its not FUNNY when there are single people in the room who have no need, actually even if you are married you have no need to hear what they were talking about... and now I can never unhear that crap....
I know it seems like I am never satisfied and I want to be home when I am in Rexburg and in Rexburg when I am home.. but its for real this time. I didn't want to leave Rexy in the first time this year. If there had been some way for me to stay there I would have done it in a heart beat... I am so ready to be on my own. Just stepping into my house I knew things had not changed from when I had been there in April, or even last year before I left... NOTHING has changed and I have CHANGED in a big way.... Ugh I will not go back to their ways the feeling of BYUI is just too good to give up... Welcome to 5 months of interesting for me.... lets see how it goes.
At least you will have your cute niece to play with and new nephew to look forward too ;). I'm very picky about media too. Don't feel bad just brush it off or leave the room. That's all you can do sometimes, be a peacemaker even though you wanna scream at ppl LOL. That's what I have to do. And you will someday have a home of your own and can control the dealings that go on therein. =D hugs
ReplyDelete