Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well that was interesting...

So it gets to the point where the games just have to end. Silently fighting over a guy who you and your best friend like, who she didn't like in the first place and then after she figured out you like him decided she liked him too.... it gets tiresome and we basically arent talking... again.... I swear its like she doesn't get exactly what she wants and its WW3...

So I laid it all out for him tonight. I about DIED in the process, but once it was out, there it was, no taking it back. And this is how it went..... background story yada yada... talking about how he doesnt believe any girls can like like him... I chime in "would you believe me if i told you i like you?" boy: "well i do now, since you just told me" continue with story saying "well since i decided i like you, she has too... and that is what our little 'cat fight' is about" I went into some detail about specific things, and he started putting pieces together and noticing all the things she had been doing... And he told me this "I will have my guard up now when I go over there..." and we kinda talked about his obliviousness and not really how he felt about anything else... like feelings toward people. but he said we were cool, still friends and stuff which made me happy.

So friends we shall be, until he decides otherwise... if ever... im okay with friends, gotta start somewhere right...

Ps to my sis in law, the boy i am talking about is the same boy from Yellowstone...

3 comments:

  1. 2 of my other guy friends have told me i should have kissed him.... like come one now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That would have been epic! "I like you now kiss me!"

    ReplyDelete