Thursday, July 28, 2011

And so it keeps beating on...

Last night was an interesting night. I talked to Peter for an hour and a half, and felt more like myself than ever before- I am not going to see him again for at least 5 months(hoping he can stay for winter semester) So it was easy to joke around with no pressure of anything... While I was talking to Peter, Kurt IM's me too and we are talking about random dumb stuff, I am not really paying attention b/c lets be honest, I'm talking to Peter... And so Peter has to leave and I am just talking to Kurt- also another friend from work- and he tells me he has a confession to make. I knew what was coming, because I am a social scientist- I observe people for a living, and intend to teach others about it someday. So he tells me he liked me or in his words(that a lot of guys use up there and I dont like it) "I began to be interested in you toward the end of the semester" which I totally knew. When guys start talking about relationships and stuff... they normally are looking for what you think so they can guess how to act around you. They even like dropping hints, theirs are a lot more obvious though, mainly because girls are not as thick as men. I asked him when it was that he started to like me, and he told me it was when I told him I stopped liking Peter. Only problem with that is, I only told him I stopped liking Peter because I didn't want to appear pathetic.. Also I am a huge flirt and was guilty of flirting with him when I dont like him as more than anything than a friend(kurt that is). And I was doing that to him when Peter was doing the same to me, flirting when we were just friends.... I still like that he tells me stuff and that we talked for over an hour :) Hopefully there will be more convos like that over the next 7 weeks and after :) hahahahaha ya know... just between friends......

1 comment:

  1. Keep flirting! and you never know Kurt might be cooler than you think right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete